Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia (VPCM) recently honoured its top performing dealer partners at the annual 2022 Dealer of the Year Awards held at The Westin Desaru Coast Resort, Johor.
The Volkswagen Dealer Awards recognises and celebrates top performing dealers and dealer employees for their achievements in supporting the Volkswagen brand in Malaysia in 2022. The event was attended by representatives from all 17 dealerships within the Volkswagen network nationwide.
Four awards were presented under the Dealer of The Year category in which the judging and scoring criteria were based on the dealer’s efforts in sales and marketing, aftersales, customer satisfaction, dealer standards compliance and manpower qualification. Dealers’ performances were monitored from January till December 2022.
The Dealer of The Year award was awarded to Lee Motors Autohaus (Volkswagen Alor Setar). Lee Motors Autohaus had previously clinched the 2021 Dealer of The Year award.
The other recipients for Dealer of The Year awards were:
- MHV Autohaus (Volkswagen Gombak) – 1st Runner-up
- Goh Brothers Motor (Volkswagen Juru) – 2nd Runner-up
- PHS Autohaus (Volkswagen Puchong) – Das WeltAuto category
Erik Winter, Managing Director of VPCM said, “We are delighted to present these awards to deserving dealerships and colleagues for their outstanding performance in sales and aftersales service.”
Talents within the network were also acknowledged and awarded for their exceptional performances in their roles as Sales Manager, Sales Consultant, Aftersales Manager, Parts Manager, Service Advisor and Technician.
They were tested on both qualitative and quantitative KPI achievements for the different levels and positions. The criteria include sales and aftersales targets, customer satisfaction, adherence to processes and procedures and attaining required training and qualifications.
The six Overall Top Achievers were:
- Chong Sze Yan from WN Motorworld for Best Sales Manager
- Azharul Sham Hamsah from MHV Autohaus for Best Sales Consultant
- Loh Sing Hoong from MHV Autohaus for Best Aftersales Manager
- Muhammad Izzat Che Adnan from Lee Motors Autohaus for Best Parts Manager
- Soo Boon Hou from Goh Brothers Motor for Best Service Advisor
- Khairul Humaidi Shamsudin from N3 Auto for Best Technician
“We hope that these awards will serve as a benchmark and motivation for other dealer partners to also strive to provide the best possible experience to our customers. Congratulations to all the winners,” concluded Erik.