Mitsubishi ASX continues to surprise the segment with its features…..we have the list here
Individual, innovative, versatile and capable, the Mitsubishi ASX is the smart and efficient compact crossover with a conscience which is designed to fit its owners’ lives like a glove. ASX stands for ‘Active Smart Crossover’. The ASX sits on a Lancer platform which gives it a car footprint with SUV-style seating. With its easy entry and SUV driving position, the ASX makes a strong case for retired people, ladies with a height disadvantage and drivers with bad backs. Now the offers are great with a price bonus of up to RM10,000. The 4WD ASX pricing is just RM129,101.43 before the earlier mentioned price bonus.
This ASX boasts Mitsubishi’s best cabin presentation. It has a good driving position, switch placement and operation, build quality, and overall aesthetics. The dashboard and door panel surfaces have been replaced by a nice to look and feel rubberised trim that is welcomed. The instrument panel is the same as before and so is the rest of the cabin.
The engine remains a 2.0 DOHC MIVEC 16-valve engine that produces 150ps and 197Nm of torque and this is mated to the New INVEC-III CVT (gearbox) with Sports Mode. Fuel Efficiency: 13.2km/litre….this is average driving cycle.
So what are the many features you get with the ASX?
– 7 Airbags (4WD)
– Paddle Shifters (4WD)
– Traction Control (4WD)
– ABS with EBD + Brake Assist
– Hill Start Assist / HSA (4WD)
– Active Stability Control / ASC (4WD)
– Push Start and Keyless Operation (4WD)
– Projector Headlamps with Headlamp Levelling
– Electronic Time & Alarm Control System / ETACS
– Seatbelts with Pre-Tensioners and Force Limiters
– Foldable Rear Armrest with Cup Holders
– Fully Independent Suspension System
– 60:40 Split Foldable Rear Seatback
– Best Turning Radius of 5.3 meters
– Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
– Fully Automatic Air-Conditioner
– Auto Retractable Side Mirrors
– Panoramic Glass Roof (4WD)
– Auto Rain & Light Sensor
– Daytime Running Lights
– 400 litres Trunk Space
– Cruise Control (4WD)
– Shark Fin Antenna
– 17” Alloy Rims
– Leather Seats
– Rear Parking Sensors
– Steering Wheel Audio Control
– Reverse Camera (2WD HS & 4WD)
– Front Parking Sensors (2WD HS & 4WD)
– Audio with Navigation, Bluetooth & VAPS (2WD HS & 4WD)
Should an accident be unavoidable, the ASX’s body has been designed using Mitsubishi’s RISE (Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution) philosophy. The ASX features strengthening in key body areas and provides energy dissipation paths for collision forces should an impact occur. The ASX’s brake pedal is designed to reduce protrusion in the event of an accident, while whiplash-reducing seating limits backwards movement of the head and neck in the event of rear collisions.
As we’ve seen, it’s not just its occupants the ASX helps protect, but pedestrians too. The ASX features a double-bulge bonnet design with a crushable zone for pedestrians, plastic front wings and an energy-absorbing front bumper which incorporates leg injury mitigation measures for pedestrians.
The result of Mitsubishi’s safety efforts has resulted in an excellent 5-Star passenger and 60% pedestrian rating in the independent Euro NCAP crash testing ratings.
*The above mentioned promo & features are for selected variant only,T&C apply.