New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Arrives – RM495k
Mercedes-Benz Malaysia today announced the availability of the new E-Class Coupé, just a couple of weeks after the introduction of the new E-Class sedan.
Priced at RM 495,071.47 on the road without insurance and SST, Step Up Agility Financing Plan starts from RM4,288 per month for the Mercedes-Benz E300 AMG Line Coupe.
On the exterior, the E300 Coupé features AMG styling and comes with front and rear spoilers, a diamond radiator grille with pins in chrome, and 19-inch AMG 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels.
The E300 AMG Line Coupé is also equipped with Multibeam LED that offers brighter and more natural illumination at night. Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus controls the LEDs by switching between low, partial main beam and main beam automatically.
Inside, the E300 Coupe AMG Line features a new dashboard which rests on generously proportioned trim elements that flow through into the doors.
Other luxurious feature includes a panoramic sliding sunroof, ambient lighting with 64 colours and three-zones to create a host of individual highlights, and the legendary Burmester surround sound system.
The coupe also gets an entirely new, intelligent steering wheel. The control surfaces sport a high-gloss black finish, while the trim elements and surrounds have a silver shadow finish.
And then we have the latest generation MBUX multimedia System (NTG 6). The information in the instrument cluster and on the media display is easily legible on the large, high-resolution screens.
Further complementing the whole package are the dual 12.3-inch displays which create a widescreen cockpit with a wide range of personalization.
The Mercedes-Benz E 300 AMG Line Coupé is powered by a 2.0L 4-cylinder petrol engine that generates 258 hp and 370 Nm of torque, enabling the car to accelerate from of 0-100km/h in 6.4 seconds. Paired to the engine is a 9G-Tronic automatic transmission and Agility Control suspension.
In addition to the standard safety and assistance features, the E 300 AMG Line Coupé is also equipped with Driving Assistance package, which includes Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC, Active Steering Assist, Active Brake Assist, Evasive Steering Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Blind Spot Assist and PRE-SAFE Plus.
Full list of standard features
- AMG Line exterior
- Multibeam LED
- Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus
- 19-inch AMG 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels
- Electrically folding and adjustable exterior mirrors
- AMG Line interior
- Panoramic sliding sunroof
- Open-pore black ash wood trim
- Dashboard and door beltlines in ARTICO leather
- Centre console in black open-pored ash wood trim
- Roof liner in black fabric
- Multifunction sports steering wheel in nappa leather
- Ambient lighting
- THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control
- Auto dimming interior mirror and driver’s side exterior mirror
- Electrical adjustable front seats with memory function
- AMG floor mats
- 4-way lumbar support
- Electric sunblind for rear window
- Pull-out sunvisor
- Boot lid convenience closing feature
- Double cupholder
- 360° camera
- Active Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC
- Driving Assistance package
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC
- Active Steering Assist
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Run-flat tyres
- Communications module (LTE) for the use of Mercedes me connect services
- Mercedes-Benz emergency call system
- Hard-disc navigation
- Live Traffic Information
- MBUX multimedia system
- Widescreen cockpit
- Burmester surround sound system
- Touchpad without controller
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Wireless charging system for mobile devices
- USB ports in rear with charging function
311 total views, 1 views today