Mitsubishi Xpander is Now Open for Booking, Here’s the Specs List
Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia has revealed the full product specifications of the new Mitsubishi Xpander today.
The seven-seater crossover is now open for bookings at all Mitsubishi Motors authorized showrooms nationwide, ahead of its official launch in Malaysia which is targeted for November 2020.
The price however, will only be announced during the official launch event which will be happening very soon.
The Xpander is powered by a 1.5-litre MIVEC petrol engine using aluminium block that produces 105 PS at 6,000 rpm and 141 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm, and paired to the engine is a four-speed automatic transmission optimized for power and fuel economy.
The list of features is as mentioned below:
- Height: 1,730 mm
- Width: 1,750 mm
- Length: 4,475 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,775 mm
- ‘Dynamic Shield’ front design concept
- LED Headlamps
- Crystal blocks LED position lamp
- L-illumination LED Tail Lights
- 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels
- 205 mm ground clearance
- Fold-flat second and third rows seats
- A car-like boot
- Under-seat multi-purpose storage,
- Cargo floor box with lid,
- Third row side pocket and cup holder,
- Centre console box with sliding lid,
- Glove box with double compartment
- Four roof-mounted air vents
- 9-Inch infotainment system display
- Audio System with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- 4.2-inch high contrast meter cluster
- Dual SRS airbags
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-Force Distributor (EBD)
- Active Stability Control (ASC)
- Brake Assist System (BA)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Rest Reminder
- Brake Override System (BOS)
MMM’s Authorised Dealer Package
To further enhance the value of the vehicle, a MMM authorized dealer package is introduced for the Xpander, which includes an All Round Monitor (ARM), Driving Video Recorder, (DVR) and Leather Seats.
All these accessories are tested and verified by MMM to be in compliance with Malaysia’s local regulation requirement.
More details will be disclosed once the model is launched officially.