This is the 2017 F-150 Raptor. This new Raptor will come with an EcoBoost V6. It will have an all new chassis, aluminum body, 10-speed transmission, and will outperform the last generation Raptor.
- The Raptor will be 500 pounds lighter than the current model.
- FOX 3.0 Internal Bypass front and rear.
- The new Raptor’s engine will be a 3.5L Ecoboost V6 with a new aluminum block and upgraded internals, revised heads, and tweaked fuel-delivery equipment for a rumored 450-500HP.
- The new Raptor will be ~6″ wider than the standard new model 2015 F-150.
- 10-speed transmission.
- Paddle shifters
- 6 Upfitter (AUX) switches.
- Push button start
- The four-wheel-drive system in the next-gen Raptor will include a Terrain Management with settings for Normal driving, Street driving, Weather mode (for rain, snow or ice), Mud and Sand, Baja mode and Rock mode. According to Ford, the Raptor’s new transfer case is designed to work as both a locking unit for crawling and a full-time unit for other off-road applications. A Torsen front differential will be optional.