Time to get a Volvo this quarter as they offer an interest rate at a low 0.62%.
So, why is Volvo Cars offering this great offer to Malaysians.
- Because of the goodwill built up for the car from satisfied customers who are already driving the new XC90.
- Because it is full sized 7-Seat SUV.
- Because it delivers class best safety features.
- Because of the positive momentum created from the XC90 winning more than 50 awards globally.
- Because the XC90 T8 Twin Engine uses as little as 2.1 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers while providing a combined 407hp from its petrol engine and electric motor.
Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine Specifications
Engine: Plug-in Hybrid with 2-litre I4 Petrol Supercharged and Turbocharged + Electric Motor
Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
Max power: 407 HP
Max torque: 640 Nm
Top Speed: 230km/h
0-100km/h: 5.6 secs
Selling Price: From RM381,067.67
20 total views, 5 views todayREAD MORE +