Daihatsu (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (DMSB) today announced the launch of the Daihatsu Business Fleet Program, to provide innovative solutions and end-to-end aftersales service tailored to small and medium businesses as well as customers with larger fleets. The program was launched at the Malaysia Commercial Vehicle Expo (MCVE) 2019.
“The program puts a renewed focus on automotive service to better meet the requirements of today’s growing fleets. With the explosive growth of transportation network companies and last mile delivery services, our aim is to drive value through innovation by being the preferred partner of fleet companies to provide them with the service, vehicles and fleet management they need”, said Arman Mahadi, Managing Director of Daihatsu (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
The benefits of the Daihatsu’s Business Fleet Program include: –
- Range of Vehicle Solutions – From panel vans to pick-ups with 17 body applications and other medium to heavy segment models.
- Sales & Service incentives – Special rebates with new purchase of Daihatsu fleets and special discounts on parts purchases.
- Daihatsu’s Mobile Service – Dedicated on-site vehicle service exclusively for Daihatsu fleet customers without additional charges.
- Extended Vehicle Warranty Service – 5 Years/150,000Km* standard manufacturer warranty for better protection and peace of mind.
- Maintenance Service Contract – Personalized service maintenance plan with additional value-added services.
- Service Credit Term Facilities – Up to RM10,000 with 30 days credit term for vehicle maintenance.
- Drivers Safety Training Program – To improve personal driving skills, road safety culture, vehicle upkeep and ensure longer uptime.
- Accident Repair & Insurance Claim Service – One stop automotive repair centre and insurance claims to ensure total customer satisfaction and confidence.
Reinforcing its reputation as the distributor of the first automatic transmission (AT) light commercial vehicle in Malaysia, DMSB also showcased the Gran Max Panel Van (AT) at the MCVE 2019. This first in its class vehicle is designed to specifically cater to the requirements of delivery-based businesses, SMEs, fleet businesses and government agencies, while delivering strong performance and economical fuel consumption.
The lightweight and compact vehicle is equipped with rear-wheel drive (RWD) function, can accommodate up to 2,000 kg of gross weight (with load) and runs on Electric Fuel Injection (EFI) powered by DOHC DVVT 1.5 litre engine. Perfect for heavy traffic urban areas and all types of road conditions, the vehicle also comes with enhanced fittings such as anti-lock braking system (ABS), dual front SRS airbags as well as power steering features to support local driving habits and ensure easy handling.
Further to its aim of driving value through innovation, DMSB has partnered together with Free Tree Society to create the ‘Rewilding Roadshow’, a community project sponsored by DMSB to encourage urban conservation and the greening of urban spaces. Showcased at the MCVE 2019 is the Gran Max Green Van, a Gran Max panel van custom built for the roadshow and comes complete with body wrap and additional body kit accessories such as Daytime Running Lights, Bull Bar, Body Side Molding, Side Mirror Cover, Sun Visor, Scuff Plate and sets of 15-inch sport rims.
Arman explained, “Daihatsu Malaysia believes in environmental sustainability and the ‘Rewilding Roadshow’ will an ongoing long-term collaboration with Free Tree Society. As with the concept of ‘rewilding’ small spaces, the versatility of our custom-built Gran Max Green Van reflects how cargo space and body application can be maximized through innovative customization to allow for plant transport”.
Another concept exhibited at the MCVE 2019 is a Gran Max based on the ever-reliable mobile pick-up variant transformed into a fully functional mobile clinic, as part of DMSB’s support of Columbia Asia Hospital’s initiative to continuously engage with the community to create awareness and foster preventive healthcare management. The mobile clinic offers complimentary health screening throughout the three days of the expo, including a blood donation drive administrated by the National Blood Centre on the second day of the expo.
“The transportation industry is changing rapidly, and the future of transportation will involve future-proof products and services. With our range of extremely versatile and highly adaptable vehicles as well as our innovative solutions, we are confident we are well positioned to help our customers successfully navigate the future of transportation in Malaysia”, said Arman.READ MORE +