All parts are exclusively available nationwide at five GR Garages and 39 GR outlets (Toyota dealerships competing in the Vios Challenge racing series).
The list of GR parts includes the following items:
- GR Yaris Front Spoiler with Rear Extension
- GR Yaris Side Skirt
- GR Yaris Rear Bumper Spoiler
- GR Yaris Sports Muffler
- GR Yaris Interior Panel (Carbon Fibre Design)
- GR Tyre Valve Cap
- GR License Plate Lock Bolt
- GR Push Start Switch Button
- GR Emblem
- GR Luggage Mat
- GR Carpet Mat
- Stabilizer Bar (Front Strut Bar & Rear Anti-Roll Bar)
- Sporty Windshield Stripe
- Sporty Body Stripe
- Sports Muffler Cutter
- Illuminated Scuff Plate
- Premium Wheel Hub Nut (Black Chrome)
- Interior Panel Package (Carbon Fibre Wrap)
- TGR Acrylic Plate (Rear)
- TGR Plate Holder and Acrylic Plate (Front)
- Black Top Package (Black Paint)
- Black Wing Mirror Cover (Black Paint)
Exclusive to the limited-edition GR Yaris and only available at GR Garages nationwide which are five styling upgrades that include a GR Front Spoiler with Rear Extension; GR Side Skirts; GR Rear Bumper Spoiler; GR Sports Muffler and a GR Interior Panel Set (Carbon Fibre Design).
All other parts are available for the Vios GR-S, Vios and Yaris. This however, excludes the GR start switch button, GR emblem, GR carpet mat, which already come standard in the Vios GR-S.
All GR Parts and accessories come with a one-year warranty and to ensure quality fitment, customers can have the products installed at the respective GR Garages and GR outlets.
The five GR Garages nationwide are Fokus Tetap (Shah Alam, Selangor), PCM Klang Motor (Klang, Selangor), Wing Hin Auto (Balakong, Selangor), Telagamas (Kulim, Kedah) and Mutiara Motorsports (Masai, Johor).
UMW Toyota Motor President Ravindran K. said the availability of GR Parts allow customers to add a higher degree of personalization for their vehicles, especially those who share the passion for motorsports.