Suzuki Malaysia has officially launched the all-new 2023 Suzuki V-Strom 1050 for lovers of adventure bikes in the country.
Building upon the legacy of dependable sports adventure tourers, the V-Strom 1050 takes rider-machine connection to new heights with the introduction of an updated Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.).
This innovative system provides enhanced comfort and control over varying terrains and conditions, reinforcing Suzuki’s commitment to delivering cutting-edge technology.
Key Features of the V-Strom 1050 Series:
- Proven 1037cc 90º V-Twin Engine: The heart of the V-Strom 1050, ensuring exceptional power and performance.
- 19-inch Front and 17-inch Rear Tires: Equipped with tubeless tyre and cast aluminium wheels for superior stability and handling.
- Touring Windscreen: Featuring quick-release height adjustment for added convenience during long journeys.
- Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.): Standard cruise control and bidirectional quick shift system for seamless riding experience.
- 5-inch Color TFT LCD Multi-Function Instrument Panel: Clearly displays vital bike information and S.I.R.S. settings.
Specially designed with touring in mind, the V-STROM 1050 offers riders the freedom to explore the great outdoors. Whether embarking on long-distance pavement-oriented tours or venturing onto gravel roads and trails, this motorcycle is built to adapt seamlessly with diverse riding experiences.
Notably, ABS ON/OFF features are the sole differentiator between the V-Strom 1050 and V-Strom 1050DE models. Adding to the excitement, this model comes with a 2-year, 20,000 km (whichever comes first) full factory warranty, and it’s supported by a vast network of over 90 dealers nationwide.
Imported as a Completely Built-Up (CBU) unit from Japan, the V-STROM 1050 comes in two colours, which are the Pearl Vigor Blue with Metallic Black (CGI) and Glass Blaze Orange with Metallic Mat Black (CGH).